Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring 2010 - Episode 4 - Bands That Start With A



During this week I had 2 exams and was spending the whole week studying. I decided to play all songs by bands beginning with the letter A as a good luck charm for my exams. I got a 95 on one of them and a 100 on the other! I did something I haven't done in a while on this show, end with a hip hop song. Hope you all enjoy.

1. Amorphis – My Kantele – Elegy – 5:02
2. Anathema – Sunset of the Age – The Silent Enigma – 6:56
3. Ahab – Below the Sun - The Call of the Wretched Sea – 11:45
4. Arcturus – Raudt Og Svart (requested)
5. Alghazanth – The Kings to Come – Wreath of Thevetat – 6:51
6. At the Drive-In – Pattern Against User – Relationship of Command – 3:32
7. Arsonists Get All The Girls – Shoeshine For Neptune – The Game of Life – 3:52
8. Animosity – Terrorstorm – Animal – 3:52
9. Agalloch – She Painted Fire Across the Skyline 1 – Pale Folklore – 8:34
10. Acid Mothers Temple - Blues Pour Bilbe Noir 1/3 (requested)
11. All Shall Perish – Laid to Rest – Hate, Malice, Revenge – 4:38
12. Arsis - Maddening Disdain – A Celebration of Guilt – 3:30
13. At the Gates – Beyond Good And Evil – With Fear I Kiss the Darkness – 2:33
14. Asunder – A Famine – Works Will Come Undone – 22:26
15. The Angelic Process – Weighing Souls With Sand – Weighing Souls With Sand - 5:20
16. Andre Nickatina & Equipto - Lost Hawks - 3:33

The Podcast

Download the Podcast

No comments: