Thursday, December 4, 2008

Final Episode

The final episode of my show for the semester and I Told U I Was Hardcore is over. The playlist was.

1. Swallow The Sun - Hope
2. Agalloch - Not Unlike The Waves
3. Electric Horsemen - Iron Sharpens Iron
4. Opeth - The Night and the Silent Water
5. Virgin Black - In Death
6. The Doors - The End
Extra Song. Russian Circles - Death Rides a Horse

One error I made was that I accidentally said I saw StS in 2006, it was actually 2007, I sometimes get my years messed up. The one thing I was still right about though is that it was their first time on US soil.

Please check out Electric Horsemen, they are a great new band from Lancaster, PA.
Electric Horsemen Myspace

I also mention Reptilian Records on the show. If you are in the baltimore area check out their store that's right next to the Ottobar. They are having somewhat of a clearance sale right now before they close shop for a little. Fuck this economy etc.
Reptilian Records

This episode is available for streaming in the upper right hand corner of my blog and also available for download at this link I Told U I Was Hardcore Final Episode

No comments: