Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry For The Lack Of Update...Again

I Told U I Was Hardcore is back on WMBC. Now from 7-8pm EDT. From 6-7 is still my new show Lost In A Black Hole. I Told U I Was Hardcore for the I Told U Podcast.

Otherwise I have been busy as hell with school this semester - I thought for some reason it would be a good idea to take all of my hardest classes in one semester.

School is ending soon though and this thing will no longer be neglected. I've been listening to a ton of new music and watching a bunch of new movies so expect a shitstorm of posts starting sometime later this month. Probably around Maryland Deathfest time.

As for some updates. Last weekend I went to Fletchers to see Fear Before and opening for them was this totally awesome local metalcore band with synth (you all know how much I love synth in metal/hardcore). I'm sure you all will dig it so check it out, heres the myspays: And it Must Occur

No comments: